Monday, 4 July 2016

June Wrap-Up + July TBR

 
Wooooooo!!! School's out and now I have a lot of free time!! Well kinda. Anyways I’m so so so sorry I haven’t been consistently posting on this blog, but heyyyyy now I’m back! I’m going to try blogging about three times a week now and I’ve got lots and lots more stuff to share with you guys! Especially since I’ve been reading so much, about a book every two days, I’ve got tons of reviews to write now. It really helps that I took out 80 books from my library… whoops? Without further ado, here’s what I planned to read in the month of June:

- The Chasm by S. Usher Evans
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
- Take Me On by Katie McGarry
- Signs of You by Emily France

And I mean I didn’t do a bad job eh? The only one I didn’t finish was Gemina, but that’s okay, because I did get through a lot more of it. And let me tell you, it’s reallllyyyyy goooddddd! Because I mean as I’m writing this in July I just finished it haha. So here’s all of what I read in June:

- Crash Into You by Katie McGarry (THE CHARACTERS ARE SO DAMN CUTE - 5 STARS)
- Take Me On by Katie McGarry (YES MARTIAL ARTS AND BADASS CHARACTERS, I NEED MORE - 4.5 STARS)
- Signs of You by Emily France (So thought-provoking and gut-wrenching - 4 STARS)
- A Silent Voice (Koe no Katachi) vol. 1-4 by Yoshitoki Ooima (OMG a+ characters and really makes you think about what’s right and wrong and AMAZING ART - 5 STARS)
- The Chasm by S. Usher Evans (YESS AMAZING FOLLOW-UP TO THE FIRST - 4 STARS)
- The Gamer part 1 by Sung San-Young (AMAZING ART AND WORLD - 4.5 STARS)
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes (yesssss great plot and definitely can’t wait to see where it goes - 3.5 STARS)
- Get Smart! By Brian Tracy (fairly good but quite repetitive with presenting ideas - 3.5 STARS)
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski (loveeeee the characters, can’t wait to see what happens next - 4 STARS)

Welp that was a lot of books lol. I can’t believe I read all that during exam month lol. Here’s some books I plan to (or have already) read this month:

- Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (SOOO much character development and the twists omg - 5 STARS)
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli (SO HEART-TOUCHING and hits so close to home - 5 STARS)
- A Silent Voice (Koe no Katachi) vol. 5-7 by Yoshitoki Ooima (ughhhghh that ending I cry - 5 STARS)
- The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye
- Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

… And much, much more! I’m not going to list all of them since I have 80 books to choose from everyday sooooo.

Some cool things that happened in June:
- I won a Frenzies First giveaway that included Ruined, Outliers, Crown’s Game, Unrivaled, Queen of Hearts, and True Letters from a Fictional Life!
- I won a copy of Fanart by Sarah Tregay!
- I passed my courses this year with an average of a 96%!
- Somehow my essay about Heir of Fire got a 100% in my english class.
- I went crazy at my library and took out 80 books O.o

Did you do any cool things in June?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: