Friday, 1 April 2016

March Wrap-Up + April TBR


Yayyy!! Happy Fool's Day! It's finally April and school's just about to get busy hahaha. Anyways, I'll keep spontaneously blogging like this for the next little while since I haven't had a lot of time to blog with school and so so many extracurriculars. Gahhhhh, but I have been reading a lot, so let's get to what I set out to read last month:

- The Love That Split The World by Emily Henry
- The Haters by Jesse Andrews
- The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
- The Island by S. Usher Evans
- Something Strange and Deadly and A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard (re-read)
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- An Ember in Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

And here's what I read last month:

- The Love That Split The World by Emily Henry
- A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
- An Ember in Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Sage Teon and the Fake Diamon Heist by S. Usher Evans
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (reread)
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard (reread)
- The Haters by Jesse Andrews
- The Island by S. Usher Evans
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
- Genius: The Game by Leopoldo Gout

So I'm totally like WOOOWWWWW because I managed to finish all those books this month lol. So I finished like four ARCs in one month, so that must be like a new record for me. I missed one, but don't you worry because I'm going back to The Girl From Everywhere as soon as possible. Also, reviews will be coming for a lot of these so stay tuned! So here's what I want to read in the month of April:

- The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
- Signs of You by Emily France
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard (re-read)
- The Wrath and the Dawn by


 

4 comments:

  1. you read so many good books this month! good luck for april <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read SO much last month but this month I have fallen behind my reading plan... I have been just listening to audio books. That isn't a bad thing but they take me longer to get through so I end up reading less and I had an ambitious TBR this monht for YallWest. Ill link my post https://novelcravings.wordpress.com/2016/04/11/march-wrap-up-challenge-update/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha same! I haven't been able to read a lot this month so far, and I definitely haven't been sticking to my TBR hahaha. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Comment: