Wednesday, 2 March 2016

February Wrap-Up + March TBR


Ohh so it's finally March! I almost forgot it was a Leap Year yesterday, so I thought it was March yesterday lol. As I keep saying in these wrap-ups, I have absolutely no sense of time at all. I ended up reading a lot of books this month, probably because it was the start of the new semester and nothing really happened yet. Anyways, away with what I thought I would read last month:

- Alliances by S. Usher Evans (and hopefully the rest of the series)
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
- Seven Ways We Lie by Riley Redgate
- Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and  Amie Kaufman

What I actually read last month:

- Lumberjanes #1 and #2 by Noelle Stevenson
- Seven Ways We Lie by Riley Redgate
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: Smoke and Shadow Part Two by Gene Luan Yang
- Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer
- Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

So, definitely not bad at all. Managed to complete all of the ones I wanted to aside from one. Definitely proud of myself for that lol. And here is my TBR for March:

- The Love That Split The World by Emily Henry
- The Haters by Jesse Andrews
- The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
- The Island by S. Usher Evans
- Something Strange and Deadly and A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard (re-read)
- Rebel Sands by Alywn Hamilton
- An Ember in Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

I honestly am not sure if I'll be able to get through all of these. These are pretty much must reads because I have to review them, as well as finish the last two for a signing that I'll be going to later on in the month. And the re-reads are for a readalong Duane and I are hosting for Sooz's books! So yeah, a pretty tight reading month lol. At least I get a week off this month, so hopefully that'll make up for some lost time.

And for the first two weeks of March, I'll be posting sparsely due to so much schoolwork that needs to get done in very little time. So if I seem sort of inactive, don't worry! I'm probably just working on a post while doing tons of homework. (But, that also means more art for you guys!) So that concludes my wrap up and TBR for this month! What kind of books are on your TBR for this month? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!

Happy March! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: