Wednesday, 3 February 2016

January Wrap-Up + February TBR



I obviously have no sense of time whatsoever as I didn't realize it's already the start of February lol. So here's this month's wrap-up and TBR! This month was considerably good since I completed ma couple books despite finals! So, here's what I set out to read in January:

- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
- The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie

And here's what I actually finished reading this month:

- Avatar: The Last Airbender - Smoke and Shadow Part One by Gene Luen Yang
- Double Life by S. Usher Evans
- The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab 

Not bad I think, considering I only read one of the three I planned, but still read more than what I planned? If that makes any sense. Here is my February TBR:

- Alliances by S. Usher Evans (and hopefully the rest of the series)
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
- Seven Ways to Lie by Riley Redgate
- Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and  Amie Kaufman

Obviously, I hope to get through more than just these four, but I feel setting my expectations low will make me happier later haha. And so that concludes my reading wrap-up and goals for February! I hope you enjoyed! What are some of the books you set out to read this month? Let me know in the comments below!

Read on! :D

2 comments:

  1. It's funny how what we plan to read sometimes never happens. I'm such a mood reader that I have to keep my book plans loose in order to not disappoint myself.

    Illuminae was fantastic so I hope you enjoy it! Truthwitch is also on my February TBR! I'm very excited to read it given all the hype!

    Lauren @ SERIESous Book Reviews #Commenting365

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?? In reality, all of what I've been reading lately is just what I feel like in the moment! Truthwitch is definitely worth all the hype! I can't wait to read Illuminae! Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete

Comment: