Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Literary Heroines (Freebie)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish over here. Today's theme is actually a freebie, so I've decided to do my "Top Ten Literary Heroines." Let's spread some girl power, shall we? ;)

10. Katniss Everdeen


9. Inej Ghafa


8. Lyssa Peate / Razia


7. Cas Leung


6. Safiya Fon Hasstrel & Iseult Det Midenzi


5. Linh Cinder


 
4. June Iparis


3. Celaena Sardothien / Aelin Ashryver Galathynius


2. Hermione Granger


1. Annabeth Chase



Thank you for reading this week's Top Ten Tuesday! I hope you enjoyed this week's meme featuring my top ten literary heroines! What are some of your favourite ladies of literature? Let me know in the comments below!

Happy Tuesday! :)

4 comments:

  1. Yes Inej!! I recently read Six of Crows and she was by far my favourite character. And how can you not love Hermione :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. INEJ AND CINDER *glomps* THEY ARE SO AWESOME! I just recently finished Cinder and omg omg omggggg ♥♥♥ and I'm currently reading Six of Crows AND JUST HOW FRIGGIN COOL IS INEJ WITH HER SCENTLESS SELF AND HER BEYOND CAT LIKE SILENCE AND DEADLINESS GIRL SHE COOL *heart eyyeess* I really like this post xD and girl power. Like. GOOD girl power. Not silly excuses for girl power, but the strong ones that have depth. I love this. And you. You the bee's knees! aannnnd buh bye *flails out of the room*

    ReplyDelete

Comment: