Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish over here. Today's theme is "Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR." I'm hoping to read these soon since they look super interesting. You peeps seem to have good tastes.

10.The Falconer



9.All Fall Down



8. Captive Prince



7. Red Rising



6. Scorpio Races



5. Zodiac



4. Orphan Queen



3. Falling Kingdoms



2. Alliances



1. The Square Root of Summer



Thank you for reading this week's Top Ten Tuesday! I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the books I recently added to my TBR! What are some of your new additions? Let me know in the comments below!

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. We have some of the same books this week on our TTT. I've heard great things about All Fall Down and Falling Kingdoms.

    The Orphan Queen is just absolutely amazing. The Mirror King wrapped it up so nicely!

    I've never heard of The Falconer but it looks interesting. I'm going to go look it up on Goodreads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have too! I feel like I'm so behind on reading lol. Thanks for stopping by Sarah! <3

      Delete
  2. The Captive Prince and The Orphan Queen are just <3 <3 prepare your feels Em.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man. I'm NOT PREPARED. (Thanks for stopping by Cat!)

      Delete
  3. (your name- piplup- is incredibly fun to say. Where did that name come from?) After reading the Raven Cycle, I've recently added The Scorpio Races to my TBR too! :) Can't wait to read that one. I've heard some mixed reviews on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I should probably finish the Raven Boys... You'll have to tell me how The Scorpio Races is!

      Delete

Comment: