Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books/Series I Resolve to Read in 2016


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish over here. Today's theme is "Top Ten Books/Series I Resolve to Read in 2016." Can't wait to read them!

10.Through The Dark



Loved this series so now I need to read the novellas!

9. The Winner's Trilogy



After that slightly intense cover redesign uproar, I need to see what this series is about.

8. A Darker Shade of Magic



The next book is coming soon and I have a preview of it sooo...

7. Air Awakens



With a lovely cover and rave from fellow bloggers, I got to see what this is about!

6. Falling Kingdoms



I've heard so many recs and good words about this one... 

5. Winter



Nuffin' said.

4. Lux Series



I've started but I need time to read more about this hot alien named Daemon!

3.Razia Series 



Started hearing about it last year, almost finished the first one, and now I can't stop!!

2.Illuminae



Not prepared though...

1. The Raven Cycle


I literally need to finish this one okay, okay. 

Thank you for reading this Top Ten Tuesday outlining books/series I resolve to read in 2016! Are there any that you plan on finally reading this year?

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. gaahh there are so many good ones on this list! You could honestly probably finish Illuminae in one sitting :P BUT GUESS WHAT, FRIEND! I'M FINALLY FINISHING UP THE RAVEN CYCLE! Or...trying to xD Getting into Dream Thieves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh!! I've been waiting to get a copy of Illuminae!! I really need to finish the first book in the Raven Cycle ahhhhh! So much to read!!

      Delete
  2. EM ! I need to read some of these books too :s especially falling kingdoms which has been on my tbr for ages now.

    AND YES YOU MUST READ THE WINNERS CRIME. I loved it

    Meleika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting to read the Winner's trilogy so I can binge all three in a row! I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Comment: