Sunday, 10 January 2016

Stacking the Shelves #3

 Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Once again, on my blog, this won't be a weekly meme, but a "whenever I get cool stuff" post! It's been more than a month since I last posted this! I haven't gotten a lot of books, but here goes nothing!

And there's my haul for the past one and a half months! Now onto prices and sources shall we?

Duplicity:
Format - Hardcover
Condition - New
Price - $3.89 CAD
Source - BookOutlet

Trial By Fire:
Format - Hardcover
Condition - New
Price - $5.19 CAD
Source - BookOutlet

Lux - Opposition:
Format - Paperback
Condition - New
Price - $3.89 CAD
Source - BookOutlet

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight:
Format - Paperback
Condition - New
Price - $3.89 CAD
Source - BookOutlet

The Geography of You and Me:
Format - Hardcover
Condition - New
Price - $5.19 CAD
Source - BookOutlet

This is What Happy Looks Like:
Format - Hardcover
Condition - New
Price - $3.89 CAD
Source - BookOutlet

The Zodiac Legacy:
Format -Paperback
Condition - New
Price - $9.99 CAD
Source - Book Fair

The Red Pyramid & Throne of Fire:
Format - Hardcover
Condition - Good
Price - $2 CAD (Total)
Source - Library

The Selection Boxed Set:
Format - Paperback
Condition - New
Price - $20 CAD
Source - Superstore

Something Strange and Deadly:
Format - Paperback
Condition - New
Source - Giveaway
Other: Signed!

I got the e-book Double Life. I also got e-ARCs for Firsts, The Abyss Surrounds Us, The Haters, and Seven Ways to Lie which I am excited to start!

That's it for books that have *actually* come in (*coughs* Truthwitch *coughs*) during the past month, and that's way too much for my bookshelf to handle. So some books may have had to go into boxes... mostly middle grade books I don't plan on reading again anytime soon though. So hopefully Truthwitch will show up soon so I can make another one of these posts lol.

Thanks for reading! Did you buy any cool books in the last month? If so, link me to your post, or comment down below! I love hearing what others got!

Happy Saturday! <3

10 comments:

  1. I loved the Selection series! It's so magical, fluffy and an addictive series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess!! I read it and omg, it's so addictive despite all it's flaws! Thanks for reading Em! <3

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed The Selection series. It was kinda fun, but throughout the whole thing, I basically couldn't see the point of even having Rebels in it. I hope you enjoy all your new books! Sweet haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I enjoyed it as well! It was fun, and I agree about your point of the Rebels! Thank you for reading! <3

      Delete
  3. Eeep Yeeesss the Selection series. Prepare to be wooed by Maxon darling. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul this week, Emily. I just the Lux series! How awesome that you got a signed copy. :)
    My STS
    #Commenting365

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! The Lux Series is great so far!! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. SO many awesome books. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Smith's books'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to read Smith's books! I'll probably have a review up in the next couple of months on them! Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete

Comment: