Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2016


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish over here. Today's theme is "Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2016." Boy, I can't wait for these to come out!

10. Everland by Wendy Spinale


9. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab


8. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater


7. Stars Above by Marissa Meyer



6. Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn


5. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas


4. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken


3. The Love That Split The World by Emily Henry


2. The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig


1. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard



So there are my top ten most anticipated releases for the first half of 2016! Thank you and I hope you enjoyed this week's Top Ten Tuesday! What are some of your most anticipated books of 2016? Let me know in the comments below!

Read on! :)

4 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting about Stars Above! I can't wait to fall in love with Winter and Jacin again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I keep forgetting about it as well! It feels like we just got Winter!

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty much excited for all these books too xD ALONG WITH WORLDS OF INK & SHADOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES WORLDS OF INK AND SHADOW IS ON MY TBR. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT BOOK!!

      Delete

Comment: