Monday, 28 December 2015

The Beautiful Blogger Award

Thanks Claire at BlankSlaters for nominating me for The Beautiful Blogger Award! I've never done anything like this, so this will be a first. Go check out Claire's blog! She has an amazing blog!

Rules
  • Link the blogger who nominated you
  • List seven random facts about yourself
  • Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers
  • Notify the amazing people you nominated for the award

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

FACT #1: I'm a lefty but technically ambidextrous
It's weird. I say I'm a lefty since it's so much easier than saying I'm ambidextrous. I mostly write and draw with my left, but I can also write (but not draw since it ends up looking like crap) with my right. In sports with balls, I can use either hand/leg. For racket or bat sports, I'm right hand for, but I've been practicing with my left and getting pretty good. The only thing that restricts me, is that I have to use scissors with my right hand. 

FACT #2: I can't dance for my life
I can't dance at all. Literally at school dances my friends are like "wtf are you doing Em," and then I go sulk in the corner and hang out with my phone. Yeah... so please never ask me to dance.


FACT #3: I play a lot of sports
I can't dance to save my life, but I'm pretty good at sports! I've probably played a majority of the popular sports for a period of my life. However, I'm pretty solid with the ones I'm doing now (karate and badminton) since I'm actually pretty good. I've won three tournaments for badminton after only playing competitively for two years and I'm almost at my black belt after nine years. 

FACT #4: I always wear a ponytail
I always wear a ponytail, especially in public. I just can't stand my hair waving all of the place and I can't think properly without it tied up. Yep, I'm weird. 

FACT #5: I'm a huge adrenaline junkie
I once jumped out a two-story building last year, thinking it would be fun. It was, but it kind of hurt afterwards lol. I also love roller coasters and stuff like that. Am I scared of that stuff? No, not really.

I aspire to do this one day.

FACT #6: Yet, I have never broken any bones
I do all this crazy jumping and stuff, yet I've never broken any bones. Weird. Maybe it's because I have really flexible joints? My wrists and ankles are double-jointed.

FACT #7: I'm slightly colourblind
This is pretty bad as an artist. I get confused between orange and pink, and blue and purple sometimes, so I pretty much stick to black and white for most things. 
This pic confuses the heck out of me.

So here's seven random facts about me. I know, I'm weird. And for the nominations! 

I nominate:
Make sure to check out all of the blogs I nominated! All of them have lovely and fantastic blogs! Thanks for reading!

Happy Monday! :)

4 comments:

  1. Your point about being left handed but also ambidextrous is so relatable to me! I can write neatly with both hands although I always use my left hand, and in sports I don't mind either side. I'm happy to see more people like me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooo! We have more in common than just names! I haven't met many people with the same ability, so I'm also really happy to see another person like me! Thanks for reading Em! <3

      Delete
  2. Okay so i've kind of always viewed ambidextrous people as superheros, soooo HOW GOES IT WONDER WOMAN?? :D Lol And I can hardly dance either. I typically just kind of sway and do funny things with my arms. Never ask me to dance seriously tho O_o ... I'll just have to sit in the corner with you, Wonder Woman. (omg you're sporty which just adds to the superhero theme LIKE BRAVO ON ALL THAT COORDINATION AND POWER!)
    OMG I DO THE HAIR THING TOO! ONCE I LEFT MY HAIR TIE AT HOME, WENT TO SCHOOL, AND COULD NOT CONCENTRATE ON ANYTHING! I ran around the campus asking girls for hair ties. I looked like a loon. BUT THE HAIR MUST BE OFF MY FACE! It tickles, so I can't stand it :/ ...#5 yup yup you're a total superhero. Or potential stunt double?
    SO THE CONCLUSION OF ALL THESE FACTS??? UHHH IN THE EVENT OF AN APOCALYPSE,I'M TEAMING UP WITH YOU!

    Great fun facts! :) You definitely deserved to be tagged in this YOU WONDERFUL PERSON YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, YOU AMAZING PERSON. I've never met anyone with the hair thing too! Haha, we can be ponytail buddies? Haha I'd love to team up with you in the event of an apocalypse, but you're gonna have to get to Canada first lol. THANKS AGAIN SJ FOR EVERYTHING! <3

      Delete

Comment: