Wednesday, 2 December 2015

December TBR


I'm so gonna fail this but I hope I get through at least six more books this year to complete my Goodreads Challenge. Here's what is currently on my December TBR list:

- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stievater (About halfway through currently)
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (Gahh... about 50 pages in)
- The Rose Society by Marie Lu (I borrowed it from the library)
- Life and Death by Stephanie Meyer (I bought it and it's on my shelf)
- Winter by Marissa Meyer (I gotta finish this series)
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (In preperation for the Glass Sword)
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (I've heard good things about this)
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stievater (Nori keeps recommending it)
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (Only reason I haven't read it is because for my buddy reader)
- my friend's manuscript

This probably won't start really getting going until school ends for the year, but I should be able to plow through these when I don't have any commitments! I'm super excited for reading this month!!

Thanks for reading! Are there any books on my TBR that you are also reading this month? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to hear what you are reading this month!

Happy December!

2 comments:

  1. YOU HAVENT READ OBSIDIAN YET? Em...we need to have a talk about this problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yepp. I'll update you by DM when I get to reading it! Expect lots of fangirling! ;)

      Delete

Comment: