Sunday, 6 December 2015

Art Dump #1 (Dec. 5)


Yos, so this will be a new sort of thing on my blog. You may know that I love art and tend to do some art and post it on Twitter for my Twitter fam to see, but I thought I may as well do it on my blog as well.

As of now till February this won't be often since I don't have art until next semester, so don't expect too much too often for now. Today's post will just encompass all the stuff that I've had on Twitter for now. In order of how old it is, shall we?

Super proud of the Kuroko no Basket redraw. Summer 2014.
Percy Jackson. October 2014.
Rowan Whitehorn with long hair. September 2015.
Smexy, short-haired Rowan. October 2015.
Val from Nicola's Starhounds WIP. December 2015.
Alex from Nicola's Starhounds WIP. December 2015.
For the Witchlanders. September 2015.
Leo Valdez. December 2015.
So there's that. As you can probably tell, there's a huge gap in terms of months where I haven't been really drawing all that much. I hope to be getting more into the groove of things. Most of the art that I'll be posting will probably be fanart because, I mean, who can't get enough of that? I hope to improve on my girl drawings (I'm not sure why, but I don't feel like they turn out very well). As well as actually drawing more, haha.

I hope you enjoyed this first Art Dump! Let me know in the comments what you think of this new type of post and what you thought of my art! Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it!

Create! <3

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha thanks so much Claire! It really means a lot that you like them!! <33

      Delete
  2. Girl I soooo wish I could draw, you're so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Tika! I haven't been drawing much so I'm really trying to get back into the mood... I hope to be sharing more art with you guys soon! ;)

      Delete

Comment: