Sunday, 8 November 2015

The Raven Boys - Readalong

 

Hey guys! 

Megan @ Magic Book Buyers and I are doing a buddy read for The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater!

This is due to the fact that I actually started the book in July and never seemed to be able to finish it. (I know, I know, I'm ashamed.) Anyways, with the new cover release for the final book looking as awesome as it is, I knew I just had to read it!

If you haven't already, check out the cover for the Raven King right here!


Megan's already read it, so she'll be dragging me along... But hopefully she won't have to too much, lol! So on Twitter, we'll be tagging things with #RavenBoysRead and if you want to see our reactions or any updates, be sure to check out that tag!

If you wanted to join in, we'll be reading 14 chapters per week starting with today! We'll be happy to have you join us and it'll motivate me to finish this book! Also, make you can tag your thoughts with #RavenBoysRead! We hope you will join us!


So stay tuned! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: