Saturday, 28 November 2015

Stacking the Shelves #2


Stacking the Shelves is book blogging meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. As I said before, this isn't going to be a weekly thing because I only get books on hot-damn sales okay, and that isn't that often.

Whew, okay here's are the books that I've gotten since the last time I did it:


I don't think I've ever gotten so many books in one month... *cries*. Anyways, due to Black Friday, a hell of a lot of books were on sale and my parents reluctantly got them for me lol. Also, I discovered BookOutlet like last week and it was mega cheap so of course I managed to score some great stuff.

So onto the recap of prices and stuff, yay!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Japanese Part 2):
Format - Hardcover
Condition - Like-New
Price - $1 CAD
Location - Local library

The Giver:
Format - Library-bound
Condition - Good
Price - $0.50 CAD
Location - Local library

The Rule of Three:
Format - Paperback
Condition - New
Price - $5 CAD
Location - Local book fair

Twilight the Graphic Novel (#2):
Format - Hardcover
Condition - New
Price - $4.50 CAD
Location - Local book fair

Son:
Format - Hardcover
Condition - New
Price - $5 CAD
Location - Local book fair

Pendragon (The Merchant of Death, The Quillian Games, The Soldiers of Halla):
Format - Paperback
Condition - New
Price - $3 CAD
Location - BookOutlet.ca

Lux - Beginnings:
Format - Paperback
Condition - New
Price - $3 CAD
Location - BookOutlet.ca

A Mango-Shaped Space:
Format - Paperback
Condition - New
Price - $4 CAD
Location - BookOutlet.ca

We Were Liars:
Format - Hardcover
Condition - New
Price - $5 CAD
Location - BookOutlet.ca

Ender's Shadow:
Format - Paperback
Condition - New
Price - $5 CAD
Location - BookOutlet.ca


Haha I would show you what my already-crowded bookshelf looks like with these editions however, that will have to wait till my next Stacking the Shelves since some of these haven't arrived yet. Also, hopefully in my next post for this meme, my signed Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard will arrive!

Alas, thank you for joining me in today's Stacking the Shelves! What deals did you get this week with Black Friday? Share it below with me in the comments! Thanks for reading, and I hope you have an awesome weekend! 

Read on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: