Saturday, 24 October 2015

Stacking the Shelves #1


STSmall 

So I'm going to be starting the "Stacking the Shelves" book meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. I'm super excited to be starting this book meme given I love showing new books I get. However, I don't think this will be a weekly thing since I only buy books when they are on sale since I have no money. lol.

This is this week's haul:

As well as this lovely edition that I have succumbed to buying since it was only $15.

Okay recap on formats, condition, prices, and location of purchase.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Japanese):
Format - Hardcover
Condition - Like-New
Price - $1 CAD
Location - Local library

Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer:
Format- Hardcover
Condition - New
Price - $12 CAD (40% off :P)
Location - Walmart

Specials:
Format - Paperback
Condition - Like-New
Price - $0.50 CAD
Location - Local library

Extras:
Format - Hardcover
Condition - Like-New
Price - $1 CAD
Location - Local library

Alex Rider (Skeleton Key and Eagle Strike):
Format - Paperback
Condition - Gently used
Price - $0.50 CAD each
Location - Local library

Six of Crows:
Format - Hardcover
Condition - New
Price - $20
Location - Indigo
Other - Personally signed edition

Twilight Tenth Anniversary Edition:
Format - Hardcover
Condition - New
Price - $15 (40% off :P)
Location - Walmart

Here's what the signed edition of Six of Crows looks like:




So thanks for joining me in today's Stacking the Shelves! If you have any questions regarding anything, or any suggestions, please leave a comment below! I hope you all have a super duper awesome weekend!

Book on! :)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty damn excited about Magnus!! Great price!!
    ❤️Britt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It's pretty good so far! I'm maybe 2/3s through? And Walmart is literally so cheap for books. It's the only reason I agree to go to Walmart with my mom when she asks. :D Thanks for commenting!
      - Em <3

      Delete

Comment: