Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Introductions Are Polite, so...


Welcome to Hogwarts! Well this isn't really Hogwarts... But home just the same. Anyways welcome to my blog!
Hey this is Emily or Em (whichever you prefer), and a few of you may know me from other places *cough Twitter cough*, but I will assume most of you are new.

So once again, welcome to my blog! This will mostly be a place where I express how I feel on certain books or other forms of media, as well as a place to dump my art or pretty much anything else I find interesting. But, books are mainly my thing. :)

I am currently a Canadian high school student and participating in many, many activities with a strong value on family. So if I am ever inactive for some reason, any of those would probably be taking up my time, instead of all of you lovelies on the Internet! But anyways, I plan to try and keep this blog as active as possible.

So in this introduction post, I will be doing a sort of "fave ___" meme, so you get to know me a little better! Alors, allons-y!

1. Favourite movie


Definitely, definitely Star Wars. Nothing will ever beat this saga that was a huge part of my childhood. Just the way the story wove together, the heroes and the villains were so detailed and intricate with their own motives... I could probably gush about Star Wars longer, but, hehe, I will just move on now.

2. Favourite TV shows/anime


Favourite TV show has to be either Avatar: The Last Airbender, Batman Beyond or the Mission Impossible TV series from the 1960's. Love all the character development all throughout ATLA with the amazing plot line and hilarious encounters. Batman Beyond had such a great concept in my opinion, and Terry was probably my favourite as Batman. Lastly, Mission Impossible was so on point! Somehow they make this huge detailed plan work! Also, the theme song I could play for hours on my alto saxophone.

I am a huge sports anime nerd, but I have managed to watch a couple of other things lol. My favourites are probably Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (note: BROTHERHOOD), Kuroko no Basket and Ouran High School Host club. (I hope that was a good mix of genres!) These stories will always hold a special place in my heart, as will the characters.

3. Favourite books


Top three series because I cannot choose a single book. XD First, definitely Harry Potter because who does not have this as one of their too series!? Secondly, Percy Jackson and the Olympians as well as the Heroes of Olympus because I consider them one long story lol. And lastly a new favourite, the Throne of Glass series! I could probably go on and on about this series, but I am trying to keep this short.

4. Favourite female characters

Annabeth Chase, Hermione Granger, Celaena/Aelin, Katara, Tris Prior, and June Iparis to name a few.

5. Favourite male characters

Percy Jackson, Draco Malfoy, Zuko, Dorian Havilliard, Rowan Whitehorn, Daniel Sheridan, Jaron, Four, and so many more!

6. Favourite authors


Susan Dennard, Sarah J. Maas, J.K. Rowling, Rick Riordan, John Green... There's too many. NEVER ASK A BOOKNERDIGAN TO NAME THEIR FAVOURITE AUTHOR. It's like asking someone to choose their favourite type of dessert. They are all so kind and write amazing stuff!

7. Favourite singers/bands

Please do not question my music choices. Imagine Dragons, Mother Mother, Halsey, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, and... High School Musical.

8. Current celebrity crushes


Cara Delevingne, Vanessa Hudgens, Emma Watson, and Godfrey Gao (and he's a Canadian!).

Okay! That was a super long first introduction post! I hope you got to know me a little better. I hope to get to know all of you lovely people as I continue with this blog! "Let's rattle the stars!"

Peace out,
Em (PiplupsShadow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: